Success leaves clues, it leaves a path, and if you can find these steps you will be well on your way to the same success a lot faster than if your tried to do it yourself.
What is the path to make money online?
Investing time, a little money and having the right tools!
Let’s start with advertising
Adding advertising to your website is one of the easiest ways to make money.
The best thing I was taught early on in my career is that you should always and only advertise brands or products that you really believe in and stand by.
Trust is the hardest thing to gain and the easiest thing to loose, be real, be honest, be truthful. You will keep your customers forever.
1. Buy or build a website.
You can build a website around a passion or make money writing reviews.
If you already have a website, well done, I’m so proud of you! you are on your way.
If you don’t have a website, don’t worry at all, I will help you at the end of the lesson.
2.Choose ads related to your niche and customers
Invest time into researching good companies for your niche.
Think about your customers and what they are looking for and how you can offer help.
And remember to only use ads that you stand by or personally guarantee
3. Join affiliate programs.
Affiliate programs are networks where you have the opportunity to select from lots of different companies to advertise. Even search engines like google offer programs for advertising. Join up and select the right companies or products you have chosen to advertise
- ShareASale. Shareasale.com
- CJ.com comisión junction
- Amazon Associates.
- Affiliate Partners
If you can’t find the right products for your niche, type into google “your niche + affiliate programs”
There are affiliate programs for just about anything. If your can buy it on the internet, there is probably affiliate program for it.
4. Choose ads from the affiliate programs you have joined.
There are different types of ads that can be displayed on your website.
• Pay per click is the most popular type of advertisement. Each advertiser pays differently and you are paid when visitors click on an ad.
• Pay per impression or per view pays according to the amount of times the ad is seen on your website. This means that for every thousand times the ad is displayed, you get paid. Each advertiser pays differently but typically the amount will be small since all it takes is for someone to open your web page.
• Pay per sale will generate the most money but it also does not happen as frequently as pay per click and pay per impression. This type of ad requires your visitor to not only click on the ad but purchase an item or sign up for a service.
5. Place the ads on your website.
• Choose style of advert you want to put, for me I like to use the banners they allow you to create a custom fit
For example skyscanner allows you to show prices from the destination you customer is currently residing in.
• If you have chosen an affiliate program that does the work for you (google ad sense pay per click), ads will be placed on your website that match the content written on the page. This way, the ads are relating to your content and mostly are of interest to your audience